T1 Battery Micro-Scrubber joins the T2 Compact Walk-Behind Automatic Scrubber to offer maneuverability and superior cleaning for the smallest of spaces
MINNEAPOLIS, April 28, 2011—Tennant Company (NYSE: TNC), a world leader in designing, manufacturing, and marketing solutions that create a cleaner, safer, and healthier world, today introduces the T1 Battery Micro-Scrubber, the first compact machine to offer multiple battery choices, including a lithium-ion battery option, and the T2 Compact Walk-Behind Automatic Scrubber to offer superior cleaning alternatives for environments with confined spaces. Both scrubbers offer cordless designs to overcome the challenges associated with cleaning tight confinements and the need for around-the-clock cleaning capabilities. The T1 Battery Micro-Scrubber and T2 Compact Walk-Behind Automatic Scrubber are easy to maneuver; they quickly and safely clean and dry small, congested spaces; and they mitigate the safety concerns of wet floors associated with the use of a mop and bucket.
“Finally there are superior, compact, low noise scrubbers that meet the cleanliness and safety needs for retail, healthcare and education facilities,” said Rusty Zay, vice president of global marketing for Tennant Company. “They offer a superior combination of performance, ergonomics and convenience in a very compact size. We believe customers within these markets will especially benefit from the T1 Battery and T2 scrubbers’ capabilities and size.
The T1 Battery Micro-Scrubber effectively cleans anytime, anywhere
The T1 Battery Micro-Scrubber offers a multiple-use, daily cleaning tool to clean more effectively than a mop and bucket without the accompanying slip-and-fall safety risks. Offering a lithium-ion battery option, the T1 Battery Micro-Scrubber is always ready to clean regardless of the time of day, even when people and staff are present. Compared to standard batteries, lithium-ion battery technology lasts up to 20 times longer in high frequency, quick-charge applications to provide organizations a multiple-use cleaning tool. The T1 Battery Micro-Scrubber delivers the highest cleanliness and safety for tight spaces and unforeseen events such as spills. An AGM battery option is also available for the T1 Battery Micro-Scrubber for facilities requiring standard once-a-day cleaning.
T1 Battery Micro-Scrubber benefits:
- Increases indoor environmental quality for customers, patients and students with low operating noise levels;
- Improves productivity with quick charging battery for multiple-use, any time of the day cleaning;
- Shortens training time for staff with intuitive, easy-to-use operator controls; and
- Improves indoor environmental safety and reduces the risk of slip-and-fall accidents with cordless design and unsurpassed water recovery.
The Tennant T1 Battery Micro-Scrubber offers a 15-inch/38 cm cleaning path, has a 2.5 gal/9.5 L capacity solution tank, and a 3.4 gal/12.9 L capacity recovery tank. It provides a low sound level of 68 dBA.
The T2 Walk-Behind Automatic Scrubber cleans reliably . . . and quietly
The T2 offers the most powerful brush motor in its class to quickly clean and dry small, congested spaces in one pass to deliver increased cleanliness, productivity and environmental safety. The T2 also provides a low sound level of 68.5 dBA. Its superior engineering provides consistent reliability that reduces the cost of labor, maintenance, service and parts while increasing uptime and productivity for a lower total cost of ownership.
T2 Walk-Behind Automatic Scrubber benefits:
- Enhances productivity and efficiency by cleaning and drying small, congested areas in one pass;
- Increases indoor environmental quality with low 68.5 dBA sound level that offers anytime cleaning;
- Helps facilities maintain maximum hygiene with a fully accessible and cleanable hygienic recovery tank and debris tray;
- Improves indoor environmental safety and reduces the risk of slip-and-fall accidents with a “No-Hassle” Squeegee System that offers unsurpassed water recovery; and
- Increases operator comfort and reduces operator fatigue with ergonomic, adjustable, safety-trigger handle design and easy operation.
The Tennant battery-powered T2 Walk-Behind Automatic Scrubber offers a 17-inch/43 cm cleaning path, has a 7.0 gal/26.0 L capacity solution tank, and a 9.5 gal/36.0 L capacity recovery tank.
The T1 Battery Micro-Scrubber and T2 Walk-Behind Automatic Scrubber are the smallest battery units in Tennant’s T-Series of scrubbers, which also include the T3/T3+ Walk-Behind Automatic Scrubber, the T5 Walk-Behind Automatic Scrubber, the T7 Micro-Rider Automatic Scrubber and the T16 Battery-Powered Rider Scrubber.